On this page you can read what we can do for you if and when you need our (direct) support.
Our focus is 100% on the following 3 areas: Identity, Security and/or Recovery.
From those 3 areas, we mainly work with Microsoft technologies with, where applicable, support from third party solutions to enrich existing functionality or add new functionality.
Working with those Microsoft technologies focuses on:
- (Re)Design (technical and process);
- Reviews/second opinions;
- Security scans
- Recovery at different level where applicable incl. incident response;
Microsoft Technologies – Cloud:
- Azure AD (AAD);
- Privileged Identity Management (PIM);
- Identity Protection (IP);
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR);
- Multifactor Authentication (MFA);
- Conditional Access (CA);
- Business-To-Business (B2B);
- Business-To-Consumer (B2C);
- Access Reviews;
- … and more.
Microsoft Technologies – Hybride:
- Azure AD Connect;
- Application Proxy;
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
Microsoft Technologies – On-premises:
- Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS);
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (ADLDS);
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) / Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM);
- Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs).
Microsoft Technologies – General:
Apart from the regular topics during the day, are you able to positively confirm the following statements?
- I know the security posture of my/our core identity systems;
- I know that I/we can restore backups, or undo actions if necessary;
- I know I/we have recovery plans for our core identity systems AND do regular/periodic testing as well.
If the answer is NO to at least 1 of the statements, please feel free to contact us. We can then possibly together discuss/look at how we can positively confirm these statements.
Do you just want to know more about us in general? Then contact us without any obligations.
CoC (NL): 220.127.116.11 || VAT ID: NL002970959B74
Unless otherwise stated and/or agreed, the NLdigital Terms and Conditions 2020 (English version) (Dutch version) apply to all our offers and agreements, deposited at the District Court Midden-Nederland, location Utrecht. In the event of disputes concerning interpretation of the English version of the NLdigital Terms, the Dutch version takes precedence.